Urgent care at the end of the universe
- Cranquis: Well, I'm sorry your panic disorder was aggravated by the "End of the World" stuff this past weekend. I think the Xanax will help you sleep better for the next couple of nights, and you should get back in to see your counselor soon, ok?
- Patient #1: Ok thanks doc.
- (Leaves Patient #1's room, goes on to Patient #2)
- Cranquis: So, how can I help you today?
- Patient #2: Well, I have anxiety, and I had a really bad panic attack this weekend...
- Cranquis: Oh good grief. Let me guess: rapture anxiety?
- Patient #2: How did you know?!
What a nice word…